If you’ve been feeling stressed, worried, lost, or hopeless, therapy can help. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you manage anxiety, depression, ADHD, tics and Tourette’s Disorder, and daily stress.
You may benefit from therapy if you…
- Worry about the same problem over and over
- Wish there was somebody who could help you understand why you feel this way
- Have specific areas of your life you want to improve
- Notice your struggles impact your life in a negative way
- Need somebody to listen to you and offer new perspectives
You may benefit from therapy. Individual therapy is an opportunity to reach goals through specific and guided actions.