Rates & Insurance
The fees for appointments are $200 for 45-minutes and $225 for 60-minutes. Group therapy fees are typically $125 per session. To reserve an Initial Diagnostic Evaluation or a space in group therapy, a $100 deposit is required. You may be required to pay a 50% deposit for some therapy groups.
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. You are responsible for paying your full session fee at the time of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 business hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session. A cancelation for Monday at 9am must be made by Thursday at 9am the week prior.
I am not in-network with any insurance companies. You are responsible for paying your full session fee at the time of service. If you decide to submit claims to your insurance company for reimbursement for any out-of-network benefits you might have, you may do so and I will provide you with a Superbill through the client portal each month for this purpose.
Check with your Insurance Company directly about Reimbursement
You’ll need to know the specific procedure code I would use for the particular session.
- In-Person Session Procedure Codes
- 90834 for a 45-minute session
- 90837 for a 60-minute session
- 90846 Family Therapy without patient
- 90847 Family Therapy with patient
- 90853 Group Therapy
- 90887 for a Consultation
- 90791 for the initial 90-minute psychiatric diagnostic evaluation which only applies to the first in-person session with new patients
- Video Session Procedure Codes
- 90834 (95) for a 45-minute video session
- 90837 (95) for a 60-minute video session
- 90846 (95) Family Therapy without patient
- 90847 (95) Family Therapy with patient
- 90853 (95) Group Therapy
- 90887 (95) for a Consultation
- 90791 (95) for the initial 90-minute psychiatric diagnostic evaluation which only applies to the first video session with new patients
- Phone Session Procedure Code (note: not typically reimbursable by insurance)
- 90899 this code applies regardless of session length
Ask your insurance company about your deductible as this might need to be met before you get any reimbursement for session fees.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!